Tuesday, February 15, 2011

             I made my blog, I am so excited. I am 21 years old in Korean age, and 20 years old in English. I was born in Seoul, Korea, and I am still living in there. I love my life in here, and I am about 500% excited to get out of High School. Most people might wonder why I am still High School student, and I don't wanna answer to that question. As an adult in High School, I gotta watch myself. I am fully ready to get into college, and I will attend UNLV(YEA!!!! VEGAS!!!!). I've studied abroad for about 4 years, and I've been moving around pretty much. I went abroad to Canada when I was 15 years old, and stayed there for 2 years. It was very exciting experiences, and moments I spent there. After that, I went to America for my study, and I had pretty boring life there. Now, I am in Korea, going to International High School in Yangjae-Dong, trying to go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment