Monday, March 7, 2011

NISSAN 370z

My dream car is Nissan 370z.
I have been dreaming driving that car since the time it came out to the world.
It looks very slim and sexy. It looks sharp and tiny. The design of it is just as the shape of my dream car I had in my mind.



Look at the pictures of it and feel it.
Even the back of it has a sexy shape.


This car has been my dream car since the time I saw it for the first time. My father promised me to get me one of them when I get into college. And the most important thing is that I just got accepted to the college(UNLV YEA!!!) last week. Oh my God I'm so excited to go to the college and drive my sexy car. My life will get more perfect at that time. I will tune up the car, set up the stereo, fix the shape a little. It will cost pretty much, but it would not be any waste ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment