Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ah Ju Ssi (The Man) Movie review

I am to review a movie that I watched with a lot of interest. At first, I was not sure which movie I should introduce, but now, I am pretty determined to introduce Ah Ju Ssi.

This movie is about a man trying to save a young girl who is kidnapped by a Korean gang. The actor Won Bin is the guy trying to save the girl. He used to be a secret agent of Korea, and now retired. He runs a small money bank, and the young girl becomes his only friend. Someday, few Korean gang members come into his workplace and try to rob some unknown thing in his bank. The young girl also gets kidnapped by them, and Won Bin tries to save the girl all by himself.

This movie contains a lot of actions and bloody scenes. As this movie is rated R, lots of scenes are very cruel and brutal. However, all those scenes contains cool actions and thrills. The best attractive point in this movie is, I would say, the action parts that Won Bin shows us.


I would compare this movie with a Hollywood movie 'Taken.' Those two movies are very similar in that a guy is trying to save and protect his precious person. In Ah Ju Ssi, Won Bin tries to save his only friend, and in Taken, Liam Neeson tries to save his only daughter. Also, the part that both of the guys fight against gang members are very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment