Thursday, April 7, 2011

Trip to Busan!!!

Hoa~~~ Cool ocean and wind. All of them stay in  Busan. Over the spring break time, me and my friend visitted Busan for 4 days. We used busses, subways, and sometimes taxis to move around.




HaHa! I am just abount to drop to the water!! There is a small harbor in Busan right next to the biggest fish market in Busan.


Have you ever seen such a big octopus? There are thousands of them in Busan Fish Market. In there, you can pick any fresh  alive fish, and the markets also provide fish sasimi right on the place. It is very delicious!










Feeding seagulls Korean chips is so much fun!!! Me and my friend fed numbers of seagulls with Korean chips. When I threw handful of chips, about hundred seagulls gathered right in front of me and tried to eat them. It was a tremendous experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment