Monday, April 11, 2011

Eating unhealthy!!

I think I am the worst eater in the Earth. My favorite foods are all very oily, contains lots of sugar and fat, and calories. One good thing is that my metabolism is very fast that I am not overweight. However, in these days, I started to feel being unhealthy and lacking of my strength. However, I cannot stop eating burgers, pizza, and samkyupsal!!
As everyone knows, this is a picture of a double-cheeseburger, and also one of my favorite food. It contains about a thousand calories and incredible amount of fat and salt!! Girls, watch out for this food, you will gain about 1kg if you finish this food.
HaHa!!! When you talk about eating unhealty, you cannot exclude pizza!!! Um~~~ the smell of creamy cheese. I cannot stop eating that beautiful creature when I smell it. Also, putting extra cheese on it and adding cheese crusts in the bread part (very edge part of a pizza) is unavoidable temptation. Thesedays, some pizza stores try to make well-being pizza such as putting only vegetables on it, but remember, pepperonies and bacons are best toppings for pizza!!!

If you live in Korea, it is almost impossible not to know about this food. It is samkyupsal!! It is pork and I do not actually know what part of a pig it is made of. However, the layers of fat and meat is fantastic when you grill it. The smell that instigate your nose will break your mind and make you to eat it constantly until you finish it all. Also, grilled kimchi with the oil that comes out of the meat is very delicious!!

I know that those kinds of food are very unhealthy. However, I love them, and that is all the reason I should not stop eating those. I will eat them until I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment