Monday, April 25, 2011

Friends VS Family

   Both family and friends are very important part in your life. However, modern people concerns whom to be dependable and be able to tell secrets and other concerns. Many people say that friends are the ones to be chosen, but I do not agree with that idea. I believe that family is the one to depend when I am in trouble. I spent much more time with my family, and I am pretty sure that my family knows me better than my friends. Also, if i tell some concerns or worries to my family, they would take them much more seriously than my friends would do. Lastly, my family is always on my side and they would suggest things that will be best for me. For all these reasons, I say that family takes more important part in my life than friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment