Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am a Singer!!!!

   In these days. the Korean entertainment program called 'I am a Singer' is very famous and popular. Many Korean people, teenagers to old people, watch it every weekends and talk about it. I am also one of those viewers, and me and my friends get very excited when we watch it. In this show, seven extremely talanted and great singers compete with others and in every two weeks, one of the singers get eliminated and another great singer join the competition.

   The video up there is a song named 'Please' by Bum-soo Kim. As you see, he sings so well that I got very amazed. While I was watching it, I was very shocked and could not think of any other things; I only concentrated on listening to the song. Not only that, other singers are so great that people who watch the concert just say "Wow,,,"


   This song is 'You All' by Jae-bum Lim. In this concert, a lot of the audience was so into the song and got full of emotion that they could not hold their tears while seeing him singing. Him, also, was so into emotion that he also cried during his concert.

   I personally think this show is a great show. Every weekends, the show becomes a very hot topic and many people talk about the show. I also get very excited about this show. I am already eager to see the next episode!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment