Sunday, May 29, 2011

Korean Barbeque!!!

   If somebody ask me what my favorite food is, I will say "Of course Korean Barbeque!!!" I love Korean barbeque so much that once an every weekends, me and my family all go to Korean barbeque place. My father also like it very much; I think the reason I like it so much is because of my father.


   You see this delicious looking thing? Oh my god, it looks so tasty that I get hungry again. Koeran barbeque is seasoned with special sauce of the restaurant. This sause is usually a top secret of the restaurant. Because the restaurants prepare their own seasonings and the quality of the meat, every restaurants have their own deep taste.



   There are more kinds of Korean barbeque. The picture above is a picture of steamed beef barbeque. This is one of the best food in Korean history!! With this, I can eat about five bowls of rice. Also, lots of vegetables are steamed with the meat, such as potatoes, carrets, and onions. This is also well-being food because of the fact. Um,,, I want to taste the meat with a spoonful of rice!!

   Well,,, I personally think Korea foods are definitely one of the best food in the world. Many foreigners come to Korea to taste the foods in here. The food is becoming gloabally famous and I am very proud of the fact. Among those delicious foods, I love Korean barbeque the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment