Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yuna Kim!!!!

   Yuna Kim!!! She is a great figure skater of Korea and won several gold medals in world championships including Olympics. She is one of the most famous celebrities in Korea, and make huge amount of money. I have been a huge fan of her since I firstly saw her performance. In the performance, she was so gorgeous and beautiful, that I could not take my eyes off of her. I was just thinking 'Oh my God She is so pretty I want to go out with her.' Well, I know, it is very unlikely to happen, but I always dreamed her going out with me.

   This is her picture of her with the gold medal from Olympics. I still remember the moment. The most surprising fact was that the announcer, who is American, was cheering for her over American performer. He said 'Yuna Kim is the greatest figure skater in the world and I am so excited that I am just about to watch her skating.' Since then, I realized that how great she is and how far I am from her. Sad.... Well the performance was perfect and she achieved the gold medal with incredible score. She almost got perfect scores from all the judges, which is very unlikely to happen. I think that moment was when she looked most beautiful to me.

   She is heroine of Korea and very attractive woman. Most of Korean guys love her. Well, one of my biggest wish in my life is seeing her in person and to talking to her. Well, I would say just being a friend with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment