Sunday, May 1, 2011

Korea My Home Country

    Well, as most of people who know me in person, I am Korean. Sometimes, people in foriegn countries such as Americans or Canadians, they ask me if I am South Korean or North Korean. Well, I think it is a very stupid question because usually North Koreans are not allowed to leave their country. Well, even though I think so, I understand those people who ask me such question because they do not know about Korea very well. So I want to introduce to you guys about my Home Country South Korea.
    This is a map of Korea. As you all know, Seoul is capital city of the country, and it is located near the border line between North and South Korea. Some poeple might think that it would be very dangerous that such a big capital city is located near NK, but do not worry, we have not been fighting since Korean war.

    This is a picture of Gangnam, which is a main part of Seoul. A lot of economic activities happens in there. Well, other parts of Seoul is a lot similar to there, but this street is the most famous to many Koreans. Also, there are many stores, entertainments, and restaurants.


    This is a picture of Korean palace. Long time ago, when Korea was ruled by kings, they lived in there. Also, Korean government was also in those palaces. All the governing processes happend in those palaces, and everyone who were related with Korean kingdom stayed there. Every governing process happened in there.



    One thing that Korea is most famous for is Korean food!!! They are very delicious and natural. Many Korean foods are healthy and also many foreign people like them. The picture above is one of the most popular Korean food, bibimbob. It is rice mixed with many kinds of vegetables and Korean hot sauce. The Korean hot sauce gives the eater little bit of spicy and sweet taste. I love that food!!


    Korea is not as famous as France, America, England and so on. However, I am very proud of myself that I am Korean,  and I love my country. I hope many people come visit Korea and experience some Korean culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment